Use Blackeye Phishing Tool in Termux
BLACKEYE, The most necessary Phishing Tool, with 32 templates +1 customized tool
BLACKEYE is an upgrade from original ShellPhish Tool. It's codded by The Linux choice. You can use this tool in Kali-Linux OS and Termux(alternative of Linux for android OS) both. Like this tool, there have also some other Phishing Tools used greatly for phishing lile Social Media accounts.
Warning: These tools are only for educational purposes. You can use them to learn about the fact and prevent your device from hacking. Usage of BlackEye for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal. It’s the end user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Command:
apt update
apt upgrade
pkg install php
pkg install curl
pkg install wget
pkg install openssh
pkg install git
git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/blackeye
cd blackeye
bash blackeye.sh
Copy the above three commands and use them in your Termux app orderly. Then a preview will display on your screen showing Blackeye logo which is your terget.
Use this only for betterment. Be eathical.
Really appreciating
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteExcellent. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteLove you dear😍
DeleteGood job
ReplyDeleteKeep your cooperation. 😍
DeleteMindblowing bro
ReplyDelete😍😍🤩
DeleteHow I use Termux in my Android? Plz, post about this topic as soon as possible.
ReplyDeleteUsing Termux app make me much trouble. So, I need aid about that.😪😪🤒🤒
ReplyDeleteNow it become very easy to me to use this tool🥰🥰😍🤩
ReplyDeleteNice thanks😍😍. Add more post plz🧐🧐🧐🤓
ReplyDeleteI've no idea about Linux����������
ReplyDeleteHow can I download Termux and use it properly for hacking on Android? Plzz.. reply with a post������✌️
ReplyDeleteSo much helpful for hacking on Android phone.
ReplyDelete🤩🤩🥰
Delete������
ReplyDelete💓💓💞💕❤️💟
Delete😍😍🤩🥰🥰
ReplyDelete💘❤️💗💖🧡💛💚
DeleteHow can I hack any Android phone?
ReplyDeleteHow can I hack any Facebook account credentials??
ReplyDeleteHow to hack any phone camera in any way?
ReplyDeleteHow to hack Instagram accounts???
ReplyDeleteHow to get exact location of someone using hacking tools?
ReplyDeleteWhat are the basic tools in Termux for the fresher?
ReplyDeletePlz, provide us the best cool commands to use in Termux.
ReplyDeleteThanks bro������
ReplyDeleteWhat types of cctv camera?
ReplyDeleteHow many tools have in Termux?
ReplyDeleteIs Termux is alternative for Kali-Linux?
ReplyDeleteYeap.
DeleteWhat is Phishing?
ReplyDeleteWhat is Bruteforce attack?
ReplyDeleteHow to get any saved password from someone's phone?
ReplyDeleteHow to copy and paste any text in my button puone?
ReplyDeleteHow can I complete my set up of my new phone?
ReplyDeleteHow can I get again back my hacked Facebook account? Plz..
ReplyDeleteHow will I able to root anyone’s phone?
ReplyDeleteWhat is phone root?
ReplyDeleteWhat is penetration means?
ReplyDeleteHow can I protect my phone from hacking?
ReplyDeleteYour valuable works really amaze me.
ReplyDeleteTake love bro❤️❤️💕
Delete